CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Encore Media Group, the publisher of Encore Arts Programs and City Arts magazine, is looking to add an enthusiastic, arts-loving support staff member to our team!
Customer Service Representative duties primarily include providing support and services to assist in securing, quality controlling and routing advertising materials (print and digital) utilizing our publishing operations system (MagHub).
Administrative Assistant duties primarily include customer engagement and front desk operations, tactical support of Circulation and Subscriptions for City Arts, support of marketing-related initiatives, and administrative support for operations and management.
Essential responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Primary contact for incoming calls (routing and consumer inquiries) at the front desk.
- Assist the marketing department and support the administrative needs and clerical support for business operations (outgoing mail, filing, etc.) and providing clerical support to management as needed.
- Provide customer support as needed to assist clients to submit advertising materials, and ensure that advertising materials arrive in a timely manner and are routed accordingly within the established operating procedures.
- Monitor and track advertising service job tickets for services provided to clients and ensure job tickets are completed for processing related charges for billing.
- Provide data entry in support of the setup and maintenance of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software; distribution and circulation modules for City Arts and Seattle Art Dealers Association monthly magazine.
Ideal candidates will have strong computer aptitude and digital skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Excel and CRM (sales support) software. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a priority.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Looking for a fun way to volunteer in the Seattle arts community? City Arts is always looking for energetic, engaging, friendly volunteers to represent us at local events and festivals throughout the year! Perks include movie tickets, restaurant gift certificates, theatre tickets, guest list invites to City Arts events and more. If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. In your response, please include:
- Your availability
- Seattle neighborhood where you live
- Professional/social background
- Your top three favorite local art/music events
- If you are over 21 years of age (some of our events have age limitations)
City Arts lovers, students, music enthusiasts and artists of all kinds are encouraged to apply.