Last night, nine of the area’s top arts organizations got together at ACT's Bullitt Theatre to celebrate and reach out to all the 20- and 30-somethings with an interest in theatre, opera, cirque, and more. Here's a sneak peek at what went on:
(from left) Emcee David Quinn chats with Braden Abraham, director of The K of D (an urban legend coming to Seattle Rep); Jessica Skerritt performs "I Can't Say No" from Oklahoma (playing next year at 5th Avenue).
Renata Friedman performs a piece from The K of D and the crowd enters the theatre before the show.
Photos by Rachel Vernon-Cole for City Arts
If you're a 20- or 30-something interested in the arts, but want to experience them a bit more socially, you might consider joining one of these clubs:
- 5th Avenue Theatre, Avenue Club
- ACT: A Contemporary Theatre, Monthly Membership
- Intiman Theatre
- Pacific Northwest Ballet, Backstage Pass
- Seattle Opera, BRAVO! Club
- Seattle Repertory Theatre, The Crew
- Seattle Symphony, WolfGang
- Teatro ZinZanni, The Troupe
- Village Theatre, CURTAIN CALL